FOR SALE: 2019 DIAVEL 1260S STEALTH BLACK (PREMIUM SPORT EDITION)

3,000 kms

upgraded sport version

many rizoma part upgrades

stealth black colour

full termi exhaust system upgrade (haha it's loud AF)

comes with all the original parts (rizoma upgrades installed, original brembo / ducati parts included complimentary)

other upgrades include: heated hand grips (low, medium, and high heat levels I recommend medium nice and toasty perfect balance)

this steel horse has already had its full 1,000 km service and a few chain oil jobs

took her up to whistler, seattle, portland, and back to Vancouver

she lightly fell on me today when I was putting down the kickstand (I was very exhuasted!)

light scratch on the passenger footpegs only / cosmetic and can be touched up with a black permanent pen if need be

otherwise in excellent condition overall

was about $30K all in for the bike and $5K all in for the full termignioni exhaust system

purchased bike brand new from BMW Ducati in Victoria, BC

purchased termi exhuast system (parts) from Langley Highroad, and had it installed at Ducati Richmond. All of the peripheral upgrades (rizoma race levers, weighted bar ends, rizoma race gas tank cover completed by Master Ducati Mechanic at Ducati Richmond (Rory).

looking to buy something with four wheels! haha priced at $20K for a quick sale, please no low ballers

come check it out at 1480 Howe Street (Vancouver House) anytime this week. Savings of about $15K!

comes with all papers - sold as is

bring your driver's license and riding gear ;)

Cash Sales Only

There's a local ICBC Shop on Pacific Boulevard and Drake.

Cheers

Art 604-900-5959 (text message, sms, imessage, voicemail, ok).