How can i do the parking test ?

whistlerider

Hi guys, i already obtained my first motorcycle license and now i need to do the second test (in a parking), the thing is that i have no motorcycle and they dont provide us the motorcycle for the test. anyone has an idea what to do or know a school where we can do the test and they provide motorcycle around whistler-vancouver?

Kootenanny

Hi guys, i already obtained my first motorcycle license and now i need to do the second test (in a parking), the thing is that i have no motorcycle and they dont provide us the motorcycle for the test. anyone has an idea what to do or know a school where we can do the test and they provide motorcycle around whistler-vancouver?
I think it's pretty common for schools to allow their students to use school bikes to take the skills test (AFAIK, there are three tests in total: knowledge test, skills test, and road test). Whether they'll rent out a school bike to a non-student, I wouldn't know.

If you don't have access to a motorcycle to practice on, you'd probably be well advised to take the course at a school, anyway (indeed, I'd suggest that in any case). Plus, AFAIK many schools have the ability to give you the skills test as part of their course, so you don't have to go separately to ICBC to do their course.

Quite a few schools in the lower mainland--do a google search and pick up the phone!