Welcome

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Okay Let me be the first past action student to post up here... We have spoken to Chris the owner of Action Motorcycle School and have added this area with his permission.

I remember after my course at action I lost track of everybody!!! So post up past and present students......

We are currently trying to get some BCriders.net "deals" for new and current Action students that join the site........ I will post more details as they evolve.....

Now if only I could remember when I took the course.....:banghead:

Dennis

leadsheep

I took the Action Riders course. It was fun! And a great way to learn.

I took the course in June of 2004, I do believe....

jafkaf81

Action is a great school and I have been on a few rides with the guys , I recommend them to most new riders I meet . Also , there seems to be alot more people taking the MC course these days ...........good news .

chadsalmon

Yep it is a great course. At the 2009 motorcycle show in abby i won in a draw the action motorcycle course and it was great!

Dudette

Also , there seems to be alot more people taking the MC course these days ...........good news .
You know back in Quebec EVERYBODY has to take the MC course to get the license. This law came around early/mid 80's. I had to take it and I believe it is a great thing to do.

jafkaf81

You know back in Quebec EVERYBODY has to take the MC course to get the license. This law came around early/mid 80's. I had to take it and I believe it is a great thing to do.
Thats it , we need to plan a group ride out to a sugar shack !!!

:welcome: Pete, that was a smart move doing the course at Action. What's the best thing you got out of the course?
The course gave me a lot of confidence on the bike but mostly it showed me a great deal of defensive driving techniques that I continue to use while I ride today. Some accidents are unavoidable but I believe that most are avoidable and much of what I took from the course is how to avoid those situations. I believe that once you become a bit complacent and say forget a shoulder check or whatever, there is a greater chance for that avoidable accident.

Oh yeah, they helped me pass all of my tests so that's a plus too....

pd..............

westcosta79

This is my first post on BCriders.net and although I'm not an Action alum yet, I will be soon. I start my lessons on May 30 and I'm looking forward to it!